What is included in the registration fee?
- Abstracts Book
- Program Book
- Admission to the General, Special-Interest, Education, Scientific, Oral, and Poster Sessions
- Lunch in the Exhibit Hall on Friday and Saturday*
- Daily Coffee Breaks*
- Welcome Reception*
*Spouse/Guest will receive only the items marked with an asterisk.
Spouses and guests will receive a badge that allows access to the exhibit hall including daily coffee breaks, lunch on Friday and Saturday, the Friday evening welcome reception , and Friday and Saturday poster hall.
HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
All Attendees at the 7th International Symposium on Childhood, Adolescent and Young Adult NHL must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 defined as either two weeks have passed since receiving the second dose of an FDA- or WHO-authorized double-dose COVID-19 vaccine or two weeks have passed since receiving the one dose of an FDA- or WHO-authorized single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Submit Proof of Vaccination
To complete your registration, you must verify your vaccination status in person at the registration desk to pick up your badge and attend the meeting with either a paper vaccination card OR a digital vaccination record from a country, state, or medical provider.
Travel from Outside the US Review the country-specific COVID-19 requirements provided by the U.S. Department of State.
Guest and Children
Partners, guests, and children accompanying their parents or caregivers to the Symposium must be fully vaccinated. Children attending the meeting must be fully vaccinated, with the exception of those who are not yet eligible.
By attending this 7th International NHL Symposium, you are confirming that you
· Are fully vaccinated
· Are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov
· Are not under any self-quarantine orders
· Acknowledge and will abide by all applicable regulations and health and safety protocols
- Refund Policy: 50% of registration is refundable by August 20, 2022, thereafter there are no refunds. Attendees who register after September 9th, 2022 will be charged the late/on-site registration fee. On-site registration will be located in the Gotham Park Foyer of the InterContinental Hotel on October 20, 2022.
Late and On-Site Registration (After August 20, 2022)
Attendees who register after September 9th, 2022 will be charged the late/on-site registration fee. On-site registration will be located in the Gotham Park Foyer of the InterContinental Hotel, October 20, 2022 beginning at 2:00 p.m.
After September 9th, 2022, Registration Fees will be as follows:
- Physician Scientist – $1095 USD
- Allied Professional/In Training – $795 USD
- Pharmaceutical Representative – $1395 USD
Meeting Cancellation Policy
The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation (PCRF), New York Medical College reserve the right to modify or cancel any or all activities associated with this meeting due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event that we have to unexpectedly cancel this meeting before August 20, 2022, 50% of the registration fee will be returned. If the conference is cancelled after August 20, 2022, there will be no refund.
In the event that The 7th International Symposium on Childhood, Adolescent, and Young Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma is cancelled due to Public Health Restrictions, a full refund minus 10% administration fee will be granted.
- Thursday October 20 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Friday October 21 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday October 22 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday October 23 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
To avoid long lines at the on-site registration counters, we encourage you to register for the meeting in advance.
Will childcare be available?
Family/Childcare will be available for registered Symposium attendees at their expense. For more information please contact Susie Buchan, email@example.com.