What is included in the registration fee?
- Abstracts Book
- Program Book
- Admission to the General, Special-Interest, Education, Scientific, Oral, and Poster Sessions
- Lunch in the Exhibit Hall on Thursday and Friday*
- Daily Coffee Breaks in the Exhibit Hall*
- Welcome Reception*
*Spouse/Guest registrants will receive only the items marked with an asterisk.
Spouses and guests will receive a badge that allows access to the exhibit hall including daily coffee breaks, lunch on Friday and Saturday, the Friday evening welcome reception , and Friday and Saturday poster hall receptions. There will also be a coffee break on Sunday morning.
- Refund Policy: 50% of registration is refundable by August 20, 2022, thereafter there are no refunds. Late and On-Site Registration (After August 20, 2022) Attendees who register after August 20, 2022 will be charged the late/on-site registration fee. On-site registration will be located in the Gotham Park Foyer of the InterContinental Hotel on October 20, 2022.
- Meeting Cancellation Policy: In the event that The Seventh International Symposium on Childhood, Adolescent, and Young Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma is cancelled due to Public Health Restrictions, a full refund minus 10% administration fee will be granted.
Late and On-Site Registration (After August 20, 2022)
Attendees who register after August 20, 2022 will be charged the late/on-site registration fee. On-site registration will be located in the Gotham Park Foyer of the InterContinental Hotel at 2:00 PM, October 20, 2022.
Meeting Cancellation Policy
The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation (PCRF), New York Medical College reserve the right to modify or cancel any or all activities associated with this meeting due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event that we have to unexpectedly cancel this meeting before August 20, 2022, 50% of the registration fee will be returned. If the conference is cancelled after August 20, 2022, there will be no refund.
- Thursday October 20 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Friday October 21 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday October 22 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday October 23 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
To avoid long lines at the on-site registration counters, we encourage you to register for the meeting in advance.
Will child care be available?
·For information on Family/Childcare which will be available for registered Symposium attendees please contact Susie Buchan, email@example.com.