What is included in the registration fee?
- Abstracts Book
- Program Book
- Admission to the General, Special-Interest, Education, Scientific, Oral, and Poster Sessions
- Lunch in the Exhibit Hall on Thursday and Friday*
- Daily Coffee Breaks in the Exhibit Hall*
- Welcome Reception*
*Spouse/Guest registrants will receive only the items marked with an asterisk.
Spouses and guests are welcome to register for the NHL Symposium. Spouses and guests will receive a badge that allows access to the exhibit hall including daily coffee breaks, lunch on Thursday and Friday, the Thursday evening welcome reception , and Thursday and Friday poster hall receptions. There will also be a coffee break on Saturday morning.
Meeting Cancellation Policy
The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation (PCRF) and New York Medical College reserves the right to modify or cancel any or all activities associated with this meeting due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Wednesday 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
To avoid long lines at the on-site registration counters, we encourage you to register for the meeting in advance.
Will child care be available?
·For information on Family/Childcare which will be available for registered Symposium attendees please contact Ginny Davenport, email@example.com.