Abstract Submission Information
Financial Need Award
- FINANCIAL NEED AWARD -Registrants from a low-resource country who have an abstract accepted may apply for merit Award (registration fee waiver). A letter by email detailing reasons for financial need must be attached with the abstract submission (limit- 10 financial need awards).
Best Abstract Awards
- Best oral abstracts will be selected by scientific merit for oral presentation in each plenary session of the meeting. An award of $1000 (us) will be made for the best oral presentation at the meeting.
- Eighteen abstracts of noteworthy scientific merit will be selected for a poster discussion session at the meeting. An award of $1000 (us) will be made for the best poster discussion presentation at the meeting.
- Additionally, other accepted abstracts will be presented in the general poster session. An award of $1000 (us) will be made for the best poster in the general session at the meeting.
- Abstracts must be submitted via e-mail as a Microsoft Word document attachment; Abstract should not exceed 400 words including title and body (authors’ names and institutions are not counted). (limit to one figure or one table are also not counted).
- Use 10 pt. Times font.
- Abstract format is as follows:
- Title (title case)
- Authors, institution, city, state or province, country
- Body (use the following headings):
The following information must be included in the e-mail with each submission:
- Name of corresponding author
- Department/institution, city, country
- Telephone number
- E-mail address of corresponding author
|1-B-cell non-hodgkin lymphoma||7-Novel Therapeutics|
|2-Aya Non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin Lymphoma||8-Lymphoblastic Lymphoma|
|3-T and NK Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma||9-Relapsed/Refractory NHL|
|4-Lymphoma Immunology, BMT & Cell Therapy||10-Late Effects / Survivorship of NHL|
|5-Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma||11-Hodgkin Lymphoma|
|6-Lymphoma Translational Biology||12-NHL in Low Resourced Countries|
(authors must indicate the one scientific category)
Abstracts pertinent to childhood, adolescent and young adult Non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin Lymphoma that have been accepted/presented at scientific meetings within the past 18 months are also acceptable for submission to this symposium.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed according to scientific categories.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be made via e-mail on or around June 11th, 2018.
- The decision of the reviewing committees regarding the acceptance of abstracts is final.